Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jeff Fisher thinks he beat his old team to draft Lamarcus Joyner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, May 12, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,759
    In English please.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,588
    He knows Locker wont be healthy... therefore unable to compete?

A lot of times context clues will help you if wording is odd.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,660

PFT reported it - before the Fisher story.
    Said they specifically moved back after they were unable to leap Oakland and take the QB they targeted in Carr.
    Fisher is too busy sticking pins in his VY doll..
    Zappa71 high fives this.
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    The fact that we wanted Carr in the second is well documented and was explicitly stated by Ian Rappaport directly after we picked Mettenberger. The fact that we were willing to take a QB in the second tells you all you need to know about what the staff thinks of Locker. They're preparing to move on from him. It's not looking good for ya boy.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Fisher is senile

No way we wanted CB round 2. It was Carr or best RB
  5. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    Fisher's picks also often value special teams returner types too. I'd guess he might want to try Joyner at kick and/or punt return.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,432
    I can see it now

NO HIGH FIVING IN WAR ROOM LOSS OF DRAFT PICK
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,769
    Hatred is a strong word...how about complete and total "over fisher and his underachieving ass". 16 years or whatever it was, only 6 playoff appearances, 3 times with 13 regular season wins and twice having arguably the best team in the nfl (99, 2000) and ZERO SB championships...all while having a .500 record, or near it. And let's not forget his love affair with FG's. Well rid of him we are.
    Titanic12th, 615nick and nickmsmith high five this.
  8. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    I never know what is taboo on this board and whats not, I see people take personal shots all the time, make fun of players, and say inappropriate stuff but when it's something they don't like its suddenly these people need to be kicked off the board! Where's the line?
    titan520 and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    90% of the time the people who are calling for others to be kicked off the board make the most personal/hateful posts on here. Ironically enough many of them claim to be against "censorship" and for free speech. If I like what you say it's free speech, if I don't like it, you need to be silenced. Sums up some on here pretty well.