Jeff Fisher Up To His Old Tricks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he did not become fishface too me till the last few years

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think he got stubborn and complacent in his last few years here.Losing to Baltimore in 2008 really hurt his legacy a lot because that was twice the Ravens basically ****ed our chances of another Super Bowl shot not to mention that we had the best record in the league and home field advantage in 2000 and 2008.The main mistake i think he made in his last days were playing Kerry Collins because he wasn't that good and he was here way too long when Fisher should've looked for a better veteran QB.Also in 2010 he lost seven of his last eight games not to mention he lost his first six games to start the 2009 and went on record saying that he quit watching game field or preparing for opponents.Wearing Peyton Manning's jersey to me was the biggest insult to this fanbase and i don't care if it was done tongue in cheek or he just did it for laughs the bottom line was you don't ever wear the enemy's jersey EVER.By the time the 2010 season was over he had definitely worn out his welcome and the game seem to be passing him by.Don't get me wrong there was a time i liked him a lot but his last couple years here were painful.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fisher did not have a reputation for coaching criminal types when here with the titans so i'm not sure what "old tricks" is supposed to mean. We took a chance on a 6th pick who had some issues and it failed but that was not the titans MO.

The Rams are playing with fire by drafting so many players with character issues. It can effect a whole team.

I think VY effected Fisher's outlook his last years here. It was a pick that was forced on him and Fisher just didn't respect his work ethic, maturity and ability to know the whole offense.

If they trusted VY at all they would not have given Kerry that contract that kept him here when he no longer had it. Then we had defensive problems, some bad hires there and dinger got sick.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No doubt a horrible call to cut a young talented back loose in favor of a third string type who we ended up cutting anyway. Gato for Blount one of the worst calls of all time.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

While I wanted to keep Blount, the only thing that video shown was how awful the Eagles will be on defense this year.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher hasn't always coached criminals?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JCBRAVE

RollTide will say anything to defend a white man

thats the biggest lie Ive heard all year

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar