Jeff Fishers Monday Press Conference

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What load of crap do you guys think he'll say today?
    Took my best shot at it. Im sure this will be very close to what he says.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Does he think anyone believes him? Honestly?
    His press conference comments IMO, would be awesome fodder for Amy Poehler and Seth Meyer's 'Really' segment on Weekend Update.

3. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I think it should go something like this:

I felt like this week was the week. Otherwise I wouldn't have said something as stupid as "you don't want to be the team that plays us in week 4".

On our defense

I said Chuck Cecil has an understanding of what Jim Schwartz did. What I failed to mention was that he planned to take that gameplan and wipe his butt with it while thinking up a scheme to help us look weak.

On Kerry Collins

Kerry is our starter. It will never be his fault. You will never hear me say it's his fault. If I ever did admit it then I would have to admit that I was wrong and I'm afraid that if I bench him then our spooning relationship will be over.

On Vince Young

We have a long standing tradition here of playing my type of ball. My type of ball requires a pocket passer. We tolerated Warren Moon until his contract ran out and we crapped on him. We tolerated McNair until his contract ran out then we crapped on him. I do not like mobile qb's so I have started crapping on #10 early so the transition will be easier to recruit a pocket passer.

Unless Bud calls me and forces my hand, I will continue to crap on #10. My Collins bromance is too important.

On Crumpler

We are trying to throw as many balls as possible to him so as to keep the Big Macs out of his hands. Honestly we don't have a larger helmet size.

On Lendale White

Who?

On Keith Bulluck

He's fine. It was a simple tearing up issue in his eyes as he realized that he has wasted his better days in a franchise torn by bad decisions, bad coaching hires, underdevelopment of players and a continued loyalty to a qb that has zero potential as a playmaker.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Well Said ^

5. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Man good post you just made my day a little better everybody in the office wondering why I'm laughing . Good job:ha:

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well done sir. :biglaugh:

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hahahaha

Seriously though, do we have any reason to expect anything else today other than the typical BS?

:irked:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you guys think his press conference answers are bad- you should watch his weekly TV show.
    The guy makes the most ridiculous excuses there. I remember him always making excuses for Lamont Thompson and Reynaldo Hill saying they played PERFECT but the QB would just make a mistake which allowed the other team to score a touchdown.

The guy's unbelievable.

9. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

aside from all the bullshat he spews... listen to his breath, makes me think of darth vader everytime i hear him ramble about absolute crap.

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I can't wait to see what he has to say. I think he goes live at 3:00 eastern time. If you don't wanna wait till the video or transcript is posted it is usually on 104.5 the zone at three. For those of you who don't live in the Nashville area you can listen online at 1045thezone.com and just hit the yellow listen tab.

edit: the fisher conference will be at 5pm eastern time not the usual 3pm for those who wanna listen live on 104.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar