Jeremiah Poutasi

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak beat those he was supposed to, then also lost to superior teams. He was alright, but had no real plan.

I do appreciate he changed everything around when it wasn't working, but he was in over his head.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Give Munchak Whisehunt's coordinators and we'd probably have a very successful season, and even be a successful team every year.

Why Munchak chose to surround himself with inexperienced folks is beyond me. But I believe that over time, given the right coordinators, he could have grown into a decent HC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ease up. Didn't he lose at home to winless Jags team?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

His network was limited, spent 30 years with the Titans

That's why I liked the Whiz hire, he came with a ton of quality coaches

5. JCBRAVE

Twice I think

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He was handcuffed because the timing of his hire was necessary to give him the job (IMO). Munchaks problem was he so damn resistant to fire his buddies and he actually hired unqualified buddies b

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Poutasi should be at guard....Where he belongs...I blame Whiz and this FO. Such horrible decision making..It's absurd

#58 JR1980, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I think what everyone is missing is that we have to get the ball to our offensive playmaker - Dexter McCluster. If DMc doesn't get his touches, he will undoubtedly release whatever blackmail he has on the coaching staff.

This is the only explanation for how that guy gets as many touches/snaps as he does.

On a serious note, Webster and Whiz are on completely different levels. Webster drafted a power run team - Poutasi, Cobb, Fowler, Lewan, Warmack, 5 TE's, Andrews, etc, etc. But Whiz is completely unable to bring himself to run the ball more than 16 times against Atlanta in a game that was within 1 score the entire game. Andrews was going at 5.7 yard per carry clip. How the hell do you not give that guy more touches??? It boggles the mind!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar