Jerome Bettis Poster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I like the picture and all, but it's nothing special unless you are a Steelers fan...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah and we all know what kind of "special" squeeler fans are!

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't paticularly care if he was kidding or not. I'm just going on record.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's true. Make me wish we could have said farewell to EG like that.......
    The all times beastiest back in the history of titan fire :brow:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You know what that poster needs is someone with better computer skills than me to put "caution wide load" across his big fat A@@.:ha: :ha:

6. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Don't hate on the bus. He may be a big boy but he is FINE & SEXY!!!

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He is/was a sqeeler, it is in my contract to "hate" all sqeelers. I wonder how big he will get in retirement. We could start a under/over betting line or maybe a "guess the date the bus hits 300lbs." line.:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar