Jerry Clower

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitansCountry25, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I know this is kind of random and not exactly tv or movies but I need to see if someone can help me remember the name of a joke the legendary southern commedian Jerry Clower told.

It had to do with a tractor trailer full of cows being spilled all over the road and a guy or a state trooper shooting a couple of the cows and comes up to the driver to ask what is wrong with him he says not a thing in the world.

If anyone could help me locate the name of this joke it would be much apprciated thank you.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Dunno, but I'm sure Marcel had something to do with it.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I believe it involved Uncle Versie having a wreck with a cattle truck. The vehicles ended up at the bottom of a ravine, and Uncle Versie was knocked unconscious. He wakes up in terrible pain with a broken leg, and there are several bellerin' cows in the ravine with him. He pulls himself out of the car and falls to the ground. As he's considering how to get up the ravine, he hears voices. Then he sees a couple of state troopers at the top of the ravine.

The troopers start down the ravine. One of 'em hollers, "Hey, Joe, what's wrong with that cow over there?" Joe hollers back, "looks like her leg is broken." Joe hauls out his .357 and shoots the cow between the eyes.

Jim says, "here's another one with a broke leg." And he shoots her between the eyes.

About that time, one of the troopers spies Uncle Versie. He hollers over to him, "Sir, are you okay? What's wrong with you?" Uncle Versie hollers back, "Not a thing, not a thing!"

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Name of the joke is Uncle Versies Trial. I am now looking for the joke on cd or mp3 if anyone has it could they send me a link for download or a place to purchase such cd that would be great thanks.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Try amazon.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar