Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jerry Gray on Texas Tech’s radar

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I wonder if I'm on Texas Tech's radar?
  2. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Why would Texas Tech be interested in acquiring one of CJ's personal cheerleaders?
    Gunny, SacredTitan16, GoT and 3 others high five this.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Gray has no connection at all with Texas Tech does he? He grew up in Lubbock but shunned them for Texas and has never coached there. I think it is window dressing. Gray is more qualified for the Arkansas St or La tech jobs honestly.

Cliff Kingsbury could be a mistake he is only 33 and has been coaching college ball for what 4 years? He's not ready for that kind of job. Just because he played there.

Tech is a pretty big program they need to get a guy with head coaching background.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I'm with you. After about 5 weeks, the defense has been serviceable. The points are inflated because the offense gives up about a return per game and gives a shot field another time or so. We are never going to win consistently until that stops.
  5. Riverman Raise your Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,548
    Hmmmmm....... Getting interviewed suggests to me that changes are coming for our staff...
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Hoping so, this year has been a disgrace.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229
    Why do I get the feeling Texas Tech only itervirewed Gray is so they can say they considered a minority candidate for the position.
  8. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    Now, if gray takes a job with Texas Tech and is not technically "fired", anyone know how that affects the bet in the other thread?

I'll bet Hammer is right though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,805
    your right. In Indy when MM made the decision too punt with 3m left in the game JG and the D showed they could totally be relied upon now. Unlike early in the season when the Titan D was on pace too be the worst in NFL history and getting boatraced at home every other week. Now they wait till it really matters too collapse
    Riverman high fives this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148