Jerry Gray on Texas Tech’s radar

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I wonder if I'm on Texas Tech's radar?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Why would Texas Tech be interested in acquiring one of CJ's personal cheerleaders?

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gray has no connection at all with Texas Tech does he? He grew up in Lubbock but shunned them for Texas and has never coached there. I think it is window dressing. Gray is more qualified for the Arkansas St or La tech jobs honestly.

Cliff Kingsbury could be a mistake he is only 33 and has been coaching college ball for what 4 years? He's not ready for that kind of job. Just because he played there.

Tech is a pretty big program they need to get a guy with head coaching background.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm with you. After about 5 weeks, the defense has been serviceable. The points are inflated because the offense gives up about a return per game and gives a shot field another time or so. We are never going to win consistently until that stops.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hmmmmm....... Getting interviewed suggests to me that changes are coming for our staff...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hoping so, this year has been a disgrace.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Why do I get the feeling Texas Tech only itervirewed Gray is so they can say they considered a minority candidate for the position.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Now, if gray takes a job with Texas Tech and is not technically "fired", anyone know how that affects the bet in the other thread?

I'll bet Hammer is right though.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your right. In Indy when MM made the decision too punt with 3m left in the game JG and the D showed they could totally be relied upon now. Unlike early in the season when the Titan D was on pace too be the worst in NFL history and getting boatraced at home every other week. Now they wait till it really matters too collapse

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar