Jerry Jones has no plans to alter...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jerry Jones just thinks he can push the NFL around.

3. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

That thing will be a thorn in their sides all year.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Probably more a thorn in everyone else's. Their punter sucks and can't hit it. It'll make opposing kickers have to kill their hang-time is what it will do.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's actually one of the best and resigned to be the highest paid punter in the league at that time.

6. Denali

Denali Starter

When the ball is punted into the HD screen, the play is a "do over". So if the visiting team were to "accidentally" punt the ball into the HD screen repeatedly ad infinitum, then would the officials, out of frustration, be forced to rule the game a forfeit in favor of the visiting team (since it is the fault of the home team's stadium)? If so, that would make Jerry Jones change his mind real quick.

7. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

That thing is just a freaking huge liability!

It weighs 1.2 million lbs.

If I were a player, there is no way I wouldn't be thinking about it falling every second I was on the field!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Nothing to push around... I've read it's 10ft above what the league mandates for structures that overhang the field.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Jerry is a punk, plain and simple.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He's only hurting his own team, if it happens enough there will probably be flags instead of "do overs". His team has to punt around it 8 times, everyone else just once. I hope it bites him in the :grrr::grrr::grrr: hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar