Jerry Porter to Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Jaguars, Porter agree to six-year, $30M deal

The Jaguars reached a contract agreement Friday with Jerry Porter. ...more

[​IMG]

2. I'd say Porter was probably a good signing for them as well.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

First of all, he'll still get doubled all the time. Second of all, he's always been a cancer and I don't see that changing. He's almsot 30 and last year only added 44 catches in 16 games. He didn't have a single 100 yard game. Let's get Berrian or Stallworth instead.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

like i said earlier I would have loved to have Porter

but not for 30 million dollars over 6 years

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

People lets get one thing straight

Colts - Haven't made a move except resigning Clark (and probably won't make moves since they have little cap room).

Texans - Resigned Andre Davis

Jags - traded for one bust (Williamson) and overpaid for someone who has done nothing the past 4 years (Porter).

Titans - resigned Gage.

Just to clarify, these so called moves are no more than what we have done.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Colts - Have key positions locked down for years to come.

Jags - Call anyone a bust but i'm sure they brought him in because they think they have better already. And Porter is a huge upgrade.

Texans - Who cares?

Titans - Re signed Gage. A player who I like and am glad we got but last season would have been considered a 3rd receiver on most charts.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So it is ok for the Jags to talk about Shaun Rogers (who is going to Cincinatti) but no one mentions us talking to Crumpler, Berrian et al?

I like the logic
    "Oh no the AFC South are making moves...but no one cares about the Texans, Colts haven't signed anyone and the Jags are rumoured to be interested in someone.
    Like OMGZ!!!!"

:rolleyes:

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Reinfeldt is the ninja GM. He moves in the shadows.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

10. [​IMG]

Or perhaps he's just sleeping in the shadows... :sleepy:

:whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar