Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jersey Nameplate Swap

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I've been thinking about picking up a VY jersey, you can find them dirt cheap now. Once I buy the jersey, i'll swap the nameplate on the back to "Locker" instead of "Young".. obviously.

Has anyone done this? Hows it look? How much was it? How hard was it?

Feedback would be awesome!!
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,169
    There's probably a good chance you can go to a sports apparel store that does embroidering and have them swap out the nameplate. Don't know how much it would run you though.
  3. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    2 people high five this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm thinking about buying an #83 Crumpler jersey, and switching it to a Mariani jersey. lol
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I've had no luck so far finding anyone to do this online. The NFL has cracked down on it.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    you can get it printed on the back for under 10 dollars at a lot of sports apparel stores, with the plasticy looking ones they use for names on Tshirts.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,150
    Since I don't have a white Titans jersey anymore, I've decided to spend the money and buy the new Locker jersey. I'm going to first wait to see if I even need it this year tho, as Hasselbeck may not suck and keep Locker watching til 2011-2012.
  8. Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Moolah:
    $0
    Save all of your money until next season anyway... Nike takes over then and Reebok jerseys will feel outdated, especially if Nike changes up the look of our jersey. Not highly likely, but could happen.
  9. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $20
    All the Reebok jerseys will also hit the clearance racks after this season. I remember when the jerseys switched to Reebok in 2001 (???) you could get the old Puma jerseys for about 75% off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.