Jerseys Tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i'm certainly a bigger fan of all white as opposed to what i posted above

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

hopefully all white.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still wanna see this [​IMG]

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I hope we finally wear those great red jerseys that came out a couple of years back with the white pants!:suspect: :banned:

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think our helmets would look so much better if they were the navy blue with the Columbia blue face masks and strips. The white helmets just look terrible, looks like whoever designed them didn't finish their job.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Once again, as we have to post in every uniform thread. There are no red jerseys. Our powder blue jerseys are our alternates, so we can't have another red one...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

amazingly enough red jerseys were never an alternate ever, period. yet people cry out across the land for red. I think we should wear our third alternate storm jerseys with sword shield logos. maybe the oil derricks and yellow. I've heard all you need is 24 hr notice for a uniform change. :hang:

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I was being sarcastic.... guess that didnt come through on the boards

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the all white, tho I know some people don't. I think it is the best combo out of all of them.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i'd say probably white jerseys & columbia pants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar