Jerseys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jose7, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Where is the best place to get a Titan's jersey in Nashville? I'm looking for an authentic Griffin, Scaife, or Henry.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

man y would u buy an authentic...they run up to 200+ bucks...just buy the replicthentic or thq or watever for 100 they also have stiched on numbers/names just as nice. And as of right now...i wouldnt get griffin, scaife or henry..neither is good enough or has showed enough to invest in for an authentic jersey...u gotta think of:

1 - bulluck
    2 - young
    3 - KVB

these guys all have more than 2 years left on their contract maybe 3...none of em look like they are going nywhere soon either....thats what ya look for when ya buy a jersey..especially an authentic one.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, he'd probably get his money's worth out of either of his 3 choices actually. Seeing as how all 3 of those guys will be with us for at least 3 years almost guaranteed, unless some freak injury occurs.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Get a fake one off ebay.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

hahaha, i'm not from tennessee so i can't help at all, but why doesn't someone just tell the kid where he can get what he's looking for :p

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not sure of any physical store - there used to be a Tennessee Sports Fan, but the one by Hickory Hollow closed ....Sport Seasons / Champs , etc... ?

or you could always order one from NFL.com

I always suggest going for a personalized Jersey
    if you get one with your own name, that should never go out of style

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I saw a nice Griffin jersey at Champs Sports in Opry Mills the other day

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Go to the Titans Pro Shop, if you want the real thing and don't mind spending some money. It's at the stadium, or online. They're limited on who they have though.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I would suggest a Bulluck jersey. U can get one at Champs in the Cool Springs Mall.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Authentic are the ONLY way to go. Replicas are not "just as nice".

Ebay is a great way to get something "just as nice" as an authentic.
    I have an Ebay fake that's AWESOME... I have a personalized authentic that KICKS ***. The quality of workmanship is unreal.

Ebay fakes are really damn good.

I do own a replica jersey. I've seen the latest replica jerseys and all their bs poser features. Replicas blow. Have blown and WILL ALWAYS blow.

Go get something nobody will know is not an authentic or just come up off the money to get an authentic. Tackle twill is forever. Replica by definition means fake. Don't be a phony. :ha: hahaha.. :sarcasm: I don't mean to sound all hardcore like that but trust me people. The real deal Holyfield is the only way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar