Jets +13 @ Patriots -13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GTFO my pancakz, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This is one of the few cases where I would take the favorite with that kind of spread. This may not be the Patriot defense of the early 2000's. But I still really like the chances of a Bill Belichick defense going against a rookie QB. Then you gotta factor in Tom Brady on the other side. Yeah.... this one could get ugly in a hurry.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember, we only require 20% of your winnings for the expert advice. A great value.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If New England was fully healthy, i'd easily take that. However, with Gronk, Vereen, and Amendola hurt (with Hernz in prison) it's questionable.

I do think Pats win, but I think it will be a closer game than most think.

4. kstone

kstone Starter

Pats will cover the spread. I think they could cover a 17 point spread playing this Jets team. Geno will have at least three turnovers.

5. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

I take picks from a guy who wrote a trend analysis program for the NFL. Went 10-2 last week. He has jets covering as one of his most probable picks. Just fyi

6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

BTW Tennessee covering is even higher probablity ;)

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can't pass a 13 point spread even if it is the Jets.

There was a similar spread last year when the Jets played the Pats and the Jets covered it.

The Pats just have too many injuries and question marks. I full expect the Pats to win 34-10 or something like that, but I'm playing the odds, and -13 point spreads are rarely covered.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

Division rivalry makes it even more likely to be a close game. Also, Geno is better than Sanchez. I'm sure of it. He has absolutely nothing to work with right now. It'll be interesting to see how he develops once a better team is set in place around him.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

too bad sanchez isn't playing I was looking foward to seeing another butt fumble lol

10. RavensShallBurn

Yahoo is showing that the spread of this game is now off (0)... umm. Glitch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar