Jets +13 @ Patriots -13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GTFO my pancakz, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Tease it 6 or 7 points

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

jets cover

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Lol Brady is heated

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Alright Yahoo effed me in my other spread pick 'em league.

The spread was 12.5, so I had picked the Jets. Then I checked Yahoo around 4pm today... spread was literally set to off(0) for some retarded reason... had to pick the Pats.

I was driving for a few hours, get back home, and see that it finalized at 12. Thanks Yahoo.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Forget paying us for betting tips. Sheesh.

Only thing good about this game are shots of the wet cheerleaders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

I'm going to sound like a delusional homer with what I'm about to say, but...

If we beat the Texans in Houston on Sunday, I think we are Super Bowl contenders in the AFC. I realize how retarded that sounds, but the Pats are just not good. The Broncos are literally the only great team in the AFC... everyone else is either average or sucks.

Surely we can't be THAT good, but with the AFC sucking so hard, you just never know. We came out of nowhere in 1999 and 2008 too.

Again, this statement is dependent upon a W Sunday... I'll be expecting us to reach 5-0 if we win this game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the Bengals are going to be tough but I agree that a Titans win Sunday would likely mean they are as likely to make the playoffs as anyone in the AFC.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It's not homerism man. Watching this game I'm thinking the same thing. Outside of Denver the AFC is weak as hell. We can definitely beat this Jets team and the rest of the AFC east is at least as bad. Bengals are the only other team I worry about really, Ravens on a good day too.

9. RavensShallBurn

Best case scenario would be for us to make the playoffs and have another team go take care of Denver, so that the competition evens out a bit more, increasing our chances.

I have the right to dream, dammit. Don't hate on me.

10. RavensShallBurn

Can't wait until a Texans fan gets a hold of my post and starts yapping away.

If we lose Sunday, it's a different story. But if we come away with a hard-fought close L, I'd be confident we can sneak in as a Wildcard.

But for the time being, we gotta dream big and hope to get back to winning this damn division.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar