Jets +13 @ Patriots -13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GTFO my pancakz, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd feel even better if the Stoolers were to look good Monday night.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Agreed. A Jets win here would also be sweet since I expect the Pats to lose to Buffalo the second time around and drop at least one game to the phins.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Gino Smith doing everything in his power to make sure the Jets lose.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

its pretty sad when you wonder if sanchez couldve done better. those 3ints were mindblowingly bad

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Tried telling you guys to take the Jets to cover the spread!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i did :D. pats are gonna struggle to beat anyone by 13

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wonder how many weeks until the tank for bridgewater train leaves the station

8. RavensShallBurn

So I think most of us understand the systematic scheduling in the NFL by now... I've explained it damn near a hundred times, so those who didn't know should know by now.

But what I've never understood is the actual order of the schedule.

Is the NFL rigged in some fashion? Does someone try to give the elite teams an easy start? Explain to me how the bottom feeder Titans (sorry, but we were last year) end up with @ Pittsburgh, @ Houston, and Chargers while the Patriots end up with @ Bills, Jets, Bucs! That's a load of poo.

It seems like the NFL wanted us to start out 0-3 and wanted the Pats to start 3-0... could be a coincidence, but take a look at the 2009 too... we were just months removed from being the best team in the NFL, so what happens? We have a brutal start to the season with four of our first six games on the road (FIVE of those six teams had an 8-8 record or better the year before).

This is some NBA bullsh*t if you ask me. I might need to look further into this to see how far it stretches and how top heavy the weakling's schedules are and how bush league the elite's schedules are to start the season.

9. RavensShallBurn

Jacksonville/Oakland are fighting for him this weekend.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Thought about betting all day but didn't. There were just to many questions for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar