JETS f2f site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I just went to the JETS f2f...not much info about our up coming game but boy I really do like their extra's. They have a Jets "girl next door" photo contest. Sure beats the heck out of reading the crap on the Texans board.:grrhee:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah jetsinsider is a great site. I was mentioning to BP the other day that I could spend an hour just browsing through their selection of "smilies". It's too bad a lot of the site and it's features are only available to premium members, but given that it is NY, I'm sure that they wanted at least one or two areas that they could keep the total whack jobs out of.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah... the real foum is subscribtion based but if you want 100 replies in an hour... wow... I've yet to run up on a forum with that kind of traffic. They really like me there... I've had some fun on that forum. Well worth signing up for even if you get no pm's or search tools, subscribtion folders or, well, anything.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

:ha:

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

appears that lots of gang green will be in Music City.

I saw a Bongo59 on there really leading the troops, also with team tickets in the player's section available. What's up with that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar