Jets on Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fisher was asked this question and he said no way. His main point was when they criticize players on camera.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

they need a undercover boss mixed in with the Titans, id like to find out how Fisher is off the field and in the locker rooms etc... they could call is Soft Knocks

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Man, how can you say that?

How can you honestly hate Tony Dungy? Is that even possible? Maybe you don't care for him or think he's overrated. That's fine. He is overrated although he was still a great coach. But to hate the guy? No way. He's a class act and he was always my favorite coach besides Fisher.

I read his book as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

He's an idiot for calling Rex Ryan out for using the F word. I guess the F word destroys kids minds and futures.

Dungy probably should have done a better job at home and not worry about sounds being made from peoples mouths. It's football, they doesn't need Ghandi's. I hate heroes, especially in sports.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

Rex Ryan is the idiot.

Dungy is superior to him in every single aspect of life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I really like Dungy but disagree with his opinion on Rex Ryan's language. It's football. These are grown men. Hard Knocks is a documentary series "inside" training camp so adult language is to be expected IMO. It comes on HBO and is rated TV-MA for a reason.

However, I don't have a problem with Dungy expressing his opinion on the matter. He was simply asked a question and gave an honest answer.

7. RavensShallBurn

What a chode.

He was the one who probably took them to get cheeseburgers and was probably hamburgling everyone the whole time.

How did the players keep straight faces? Does he eat all players who laugh at him? That was impressive. I was laughing, uncontrollably, the entire time.

"I believe our players are better than any players in the league." - Rex Ryan :ha:

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That is pretty low to criticize a man for his son's suicide. I can see you don't know what the F your talking about.

There isn't anything wrong with cussing except that it doesn't do anything positive for any situation. It really is just a way to express dissatisfaction and a hollow attempt to regain control of an unacceptable position.

Ryan is/was fat because he is a gluttonous self indulgent braying jack-azz. He can't control his cussing the same way he can't control his eating.

Dungy is the complete opposite of that. He does come off at times as self-righteous, but at least he appears to live the life that he recommends to others.

Ryan seemed to be cussing extra for the camera. Most of the cussing he did on the camera seemed out of place- almost like he was pressing to get in as many cuss-words as he could. I guess if you can't impress people with your actions, then words are the next best thing. That's why I think Dungy comes out ahead in this situation.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's true though. Funny how Tony Dungy randomly turned to a saint once his son killed himself.

Guess it would make you see life differently- but regardless. Dungy is a lady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar