Pre-Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

LOL ... Its funny because its true.

Oh well, they will know our name after tonight!!!!! TITANS-50, jets - 0

2. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Lol, still not a single word said about us yet. Sanchez this Tebow that.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Look like Countdown will finally say something about the Titans after being on the air for an hour and fifteen minutes.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Not even watching, ignoring us on this telecast makes me angry

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well they had the Titans listed as the next 3 topics before going to commercial ... but they will probably change it before they come back on

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Lol @ "Coming up"

Rex Ryan -> Jets Playoff Scenarios -> Jets outlook -> Jets QBs

LOL.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Can't say I'm surprised, they're New York and were expected to be a powerhouse team, and we're Tennessee and weren't expected to make any noise and we aren't, so can't completely fault the media lol.

When we were 4-0 during the 08 season and played the Colts on MNF, the whole pre-game was dedicated to us, so yeah, so it's not like the media always scrubs us.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Two three-minute segments about the Titans during the whole show. Good stuff.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

All I saw was the Jake-Gruden interview. I purposely changed the channel though

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Well I as many have been wanting the Titans to lose out for a better draft pick but I gotta admit - I am jacked up right now! I don't getta see the Titans on tv so now on national tv LETS GOOOOO!!!! Wanna play spoiler and have CJ go nuts! Jake Locker needs a breakout game and he needs IT NOW! Under the bright lights!

CMON "SMASH-VILLE!"!!!!!

Then lose out after this one :)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar