Jets @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Once the game is concluded, please post any and all threads related to the game, player performance, etc. in this thread.

Any threads started about the game will be merged into this one.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

props to the ground crew

this is the kind of profession where you only make the news if you do something bad. this time last year the field was embarrassing. today, the field looks the best it can. it's never going to be perfect but the grounds crew has done their best.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

UGLY game, but we got the job done. One more win and we're in.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Well....any word on the Colts? Will they rest their starters? A little Sorgi for the Titans to ruff up?

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So is it true that we hold our own destiny now? If we beat the Colts and the Browns beat SF we'll have the same records and Conference records but we'll have the better division record. Hence we move on? Am I right here?

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Cheers to the consession stand workers too. Way to keep the lines moving!

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You're right that we move on. But it will be due to our strength of schedule not division record.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You are correct. It is ours to win. And we will, I assure you, win it. Strength of Victory. Strength of Victory is how we did it.

I would love nothing more than to be the team that beat the Patriots. I really want that opp. And I honestly think we play the only style that can do it.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

If we both lose,Cleveland goes through.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think I'm gonna get killed rooting for the 9ers in Oakland next week!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar