Jets @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Oh Jeff you tease, we haven't even played the last game yet and you're already writing it off as a loss. :tongue: j/k
    I feel good. Titans weren't great over the Jets, but we won and that's what matters. We came close to beating a full-power Indy earlier in the year, I like our chances to take it to 'em here. Everything just feels right for the Titans to push their way into the playoffs; it's almost appropriate that a loss would send us packing, we don't wanna limp on into the post-season. Let's get our stuff together, scare some people, and snack on some Sorgi. Aww hell yeah!

...Will miss the game, out camping at Falls festival. Regretting those free tickets now. :ha:

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was booking my plane to Indy when my wife reminded me of a family Disneyworld trip leaving Sunday. I'll be watching with Mickey ears.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I guess NBC and the NFL had you in mind when they moved the game to Sunday Night. Enjoy Disneyworld, but clear out your hotel room at about 8 PM Sunday.

Spent the afternoon driving to my project and listening to NFL Radio. Both Dungy and Bob Sanders are saying that they intend to play this to win. Personally I hope they do. I would rather lose to the real Colts than beat their second string (and listen to the NFL Radio talk pundits, who are pretty pro-Browns anyway, whine about this for several months). We always play the Colts close, so I look for a real nail-biter. All will hinge on whether our offense can put it together, and if we can get to Peyton (no matter how long he has been in the league, when he gets happy feet the opposing team has a chance).

Anyone who can get to Indy please do. Back in 99-00 I was able to go to the playoff game against the Colts. Not sure how this happened, but the 7500 tickets sold to the Titan fans were concentrated in one of the end zones. We were able to get the Colts playing on a silent count for most of the game, and I was proud to listen to Polian whine about this on Colts radio postgame (while on the way home). Indy is actually a pretty cool town, so it would be a blast.

Hope all have had a Merry Christmas!

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wish I could make it to indy on sunday... even if we win the chargers game is too far for me to make it... My live titans season is over... now it's time to enjoy the big screen. I'm really glad that the game was flexed. We'll get some attention, and yet again we have the chance to step up. Hopefully this is the time when we do it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar