Jets Trade for Suggs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Thanks Childress79...

The more I think about what might be available via trade or current FA the more I believe the Titans will watch other teams' PreSeason and August/September cuts... I would expect there should be some mid-high quality talent available.

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Bet on it.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I agree with the signing of one more DT. With Long out for the season and Starks getting in trouble for who knows how long, the Titans will need depth on the line. I foresee a trade of a RB for a DT or DB. Hey, if the Steelers need a guy like Henry to replace the bus, we could definitely use a guy like Polamalu or Joey Porter. :brow:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Starks is charged with misdemeanor domestic. If he doesn't have another incident, he will get parole and no jail time. No reason to believe he will miss any more time.

6. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

for a misdemeanor he will receive community service and thats about it, im sure he payed his bail he'll have his day in court then move on with his life, thankfully it sshouldnt go past a little community service and he will be on the d-line before preseason is over

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I don't want to trade Brown, but if the Jets really want him do they have any DL that would be worth the trade, especially a DT? Or a CB? I don't think Straight for Brown is a good deal, btw. So I mean some OTHER player.

8. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I like Shaun Ellis, (former DL from U. Tenn) but I wonder if they'd part with him.

Dewayne Robertson DT is also interresting to me along with a pick...

or I'd take Cedric Houston and a 3rd round pick :evil: because I'd assume they are interrested in T. Henry/Brown... :kiss:

I also agree that Derrick Strait alone would not do it for me.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Shaun Ellis is awesome. Seriously doubt they would part with him though. Thats pretty much the only guy I think we should trade Brown for. He's too important.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tennessee...

Dwayne robertson? He was like the 4th pick in the entire draft in 2003. He's the best DT they have and solidly productive and reliable.

They are not going to give up their best DT for chris brown and will certainly not give up on that high a pick in mid career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar