Jevon Kearse coming Wednesday...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JJM1181, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

What about Wide outs people widereceivers we have none yet, none even after Gage we still got nobodys as wideouts sad that sportsillustraded is making fun of Titans saying all they got was lumps of coal from the bottom of the barell...And still i haven't heard jack squad on wideouts, i get it maybe the front office got the idea they had from prevoius years will get ine on the draft, but can you tell me which wideout we drafted have been superv lately..

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Reinfeldt: Puts the Tight in the Titans.

Hmmm.....

3. PeterParker

PeterParker Camp Fodder

BRING BACK "THE FREAK"

[​IMG]

4. reo

reo Starter

The WRs that have been signed already would've been waaaay too expensive for what they were (slightly above average). And the ones that are left aren't any better than what we've got.

That means we either draft one or we trade for legit #1. Imo we're looking at trades now.

5. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

I would love to see Jevon back in the huddle. I can get my old red #90 jersey out. It's a medium but I'll rock it

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

At the league minimum, I am game. He has had way too many injuries to spend the farm on.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Jeff gets the unhappy frown for reminding me of Juqua Thomas usurping Jevon. That just ain't right. :(
    I also seem to be leaning towards wycheck on this one, teams are throwing around wads of cash left and right this year, Jevon possibly still has the potential to return to top form and could potentially be a valuable investment... Titans aren't likely the ones to make that large an investment.

I loved Jevon, he was #2 to me right behind K-Bull, but I just don't feel like I want him aboard if it's going to cost us some of the other FA talent that's around (...oh wait, we haven't been signing any of those, have we?)
    Though I am delightfully amused by the fact that the timing is perfect with a Starks exit for #90 to be freed up.

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i hope we sign him still but last night i heard on sirus nfl radio that kearse "barely" stop by the titans for a visit before going to the vikings. maybe that means we already know each other or it means they didnt like his health and said cya. i hope we get him. i am not ok with fisher right now.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

sweet. thanks for updating me, im glad he is still in town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar