Jim Harbaugh always "pat" back after game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

Hi all, (recalling the Harbaugh/Schwartz famous handshake incident)

I was watching the 49ers/Giants game today and noticed in the after game handshake that Jim Harbaugh shook hands with Caughlin, but no pat on the back like he did with Schwartz. The back pat/smack was issue in the Schwartz/Harbaugh incident last year, and when I watched the 49ers/Lions game this year I noticed at the handshake that Harbaugh patted Schwartz's back again - albeit less enthusiastically.

I guess I'm wondering if Harbaugh's back pat is a normal thing after games, or was he egging Schwartz on after the second game by doing the back pat again.

No big deal - but just kindof curious. Harbaugh seems a good coach but does have some characteristics that make me think he intentionally tries to find ways to irritate other coaches in the league.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think it is a common thing with a lot of coaches.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think Harbaugh calling MBSGWB a bad name is the root of that incident

4. smili

smili Starter

MBSGWB?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jim Harbaugh is an intense guy, he's made an effort this year to tone it down some to avoid another Schwartz moment. I'm not sure how often he does the pat on the back thing though.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Money Ball Super Genius Wonder Boy

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar