Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Lamont was signed to a long term deal that included a $2.5M option bonus this year. If the Titans don't pick up the option, they don't take any big penalty. We'd save $1.3M in cap room by letting him go.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    We wouldn't save alot but we would save about 1.3 million if we cut him before 6/1.
  3. super_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Lamont Thompson= Deron Jenkins of safety's
  4. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, right. Vincent Fuller is gonna be better than Lamont. When Lamont is back in camp and making multiple picks in the 2006 season, you'll be changing your story.:suspect:
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    But that's just this year's cap. Over time, we'd also save the $1.875 of cap room that his option would count in future seasons.

Plus, there is no different 6/1 figure for cap savings for any player this year unless they sign a new CBA before then.
  6. super_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hmmm I wonder why Cincy cut Lamont Thompson? Oh I know becuse he

SUCKS!!
  7. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Sorry hater, he'll be back. Now stop trying to throw shade and salt on L.T.'s game.
  8. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    LT is terrible. I hope they get rid of his a$$.... He's a big part of the reason why our secondary has been so bad for the last two years.
  9. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Now you're just trying to bait me. Hater:kiss:
  10. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    No, seriously. I really wish they would find another safety somewhere. You can call it being a hater if you want but he still sucks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.