Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Well I guess maybe Im a hater because I Hate players that SUCK If LT didnt SUCKI guess Iwouldnt hate on him so much, but the fact is Lamont SUCKS So therefore I must hate him becuse of the SUCK Factor

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

We are all Titans fans. We like players that help the Titans win. 'Most' people here seem to have a good understanding of football. Most people would like to see LT cut or at least benched. I'm sure you can put the pieces together. In the end, it really doesn't matter what we think.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

IMO he is still young and we just signed him to a deal so he didn't try as hard as he should have this year. I'm not very happy about that, but at the same time, we will probably ditch Tank Williams in the offseason and Vincent Fuller was injured all year last year. We can only plug so many holes in the draft (assuming we draft well... umm yea). We might as well keep him and bring in some other people and let them all compete for the starting job. I might ask him to take a pay cut after that performance this year though...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He didn't try as hard as he should have? So you honestly think a new contract would make a person take a nap on the job?

When you have a bad day at work do you give back part of your salary? I don't think so!

5. The Mrs

And you played safety for what pro team?:irked: Yeah, someone who has never played a down in a pro game has the nerve to say that a pro safety sucks:sad2:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what kind of stupid arguement is that?
    When a safety gets burned deep constantly, he sucks. You don't have to play the game to know that.

Since Ryan Leaf was a pro-QB does that automatically make him good?

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

It happens every year. Watch the NBA sometimes. Teams LOVE to have a good player in their contract year because they know they will give 100 percent effort to try to cash it into a lucrative long-term deal. It's human nature and pretty much universal across all sports.

I don't get paid millions of dollars or have my job guaranteed for 5 years, either. Besides, lets say I worked as a manager at McDonalds. If I screw up something in management, I may well be asked to go back to being a cashier as opposed to being fired. It happens every day.

8. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

And someone whos has never played in a pro game has the nerve to say he is great

Oh and i was wondering how many pullups you can do hanging from LT's jock?

9. The Mrs

This morning I did about 45. I quit counting when I reached 25, so I'm estimating:kiss:

10. The Mrs

An Ode to Lamont.....

Lamont, Lamont. The best safety in the game.
    Don't listen to the haters,
    They are all so lame.
    You're the best.

Hey, I think that was a Haiku:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar