Jimbelina

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

My only comment is ...

I'm glad I missed that thread.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I can't believe Schwartz would just abandon the schemes which worked so well at that time for the pathetic display of defense we have now.

:duckrun:

4. yep, he doesnt seem like the brightest guy

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Fact is that most OC's we face have an easier time adjusting their offensive game plans to our defense than they do adjusting their wedgies on the sidelines....

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well being 2nd in run defence goes a long way, but we were still 25th in pass yards against. Back then the excuse was that opposing teams passed alot because they were behind, but frankly we've just never been very good defending the pass, imo.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that also goes both ways. teams didnt run as much because they were behind. we had like 100 less rushing attempts against than jacksonville that year, but they had a full yard less in yard per carry against.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So basically you're saying Schwartz looked good in 2002 because we had a good offence... sounds about right.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've been saying that since the end of that season. people are just now starting to listen to me.

10. H Man

H Man Guest

Amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar