JJ Watt Wired vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Neither does anyone else on our team either

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Watt was a TE in college so it isn't that far fetched he plays goal line snaps there.

He's like Taylor Thompson's opposite. TE to DE rather than DE to TE, oh and good.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Watt and KW was jawing while they were checking Mett out. Wonder what kind of sh** talk they did.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I respect his talent but F*** him. The unnecessary flop on top of Mett did it for me. His ego is growing by the second. You can be known as a great player by letting your performance do the talking. He now thinks he's needs tell everybody he comes in contact with just how good he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just had to remind us again didn't you? I wanted Jake too, but hindsight clearly shows that I am a dumb ass! Pass up a beast for a piece of glass.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Watt as a Titan would be JAG

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It's hard not to be reminded when the guy is ballin and our guy has given us nothing but heartache. Jake's situation is very unfortunate for us but is also just really damn bad luck. We're jinxed.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe he can be my new Ray Lewis.

I need new division rivals to hate.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Watt does come off like a total douche. He makes it easy to hate him. Sure he's good you cant deny that but he's a total tool. I'm sure he gets sloots cause he's got money but what female wants to stare at that ****ing dome piece of his. He needs to go down a couple of IU's on his HGH dosage.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He flips a switch on Sundays, I dont think he's normally that annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar