JOB yawl - Franklin area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

way to ruin taco Tuesday for me,

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Short and fat, here in the South we call it "potted meat".

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

520 is code for people who pretend to smoke weed but it's just oregano.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Good for her!

I originally went into Colorado University STEM college. Tested in and everything for civil engineering, because that's what my father wanted.

Dropped that **** and switched majors after the first semester. I won't lie and say it wasn't hard, it was doable tho but I didn't enjoy it at all.

I didn't want to go to the engineering classes. So why would I want that to be my career. Plus all the lectures was nothing but guys.

Im a firm believer in do something you love for a career, not just for the money or because thats whats in demand, because at the end of the day you are the one having to get up every morning and go to work.

So good for your daughter for choosing that eggheaded masters and not some masters she doesn't enjoy just because.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well maybe she can be the best educated barista in all of Starbucks

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If you can put yourself out there and network, you can get any job in your field.

A degree really isnt ****, its all about who you know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Really? That sucks.

Get what you pay for I guess.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

HR eh? Ever hear this?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I was working a warehouse job for the last year. Started me off at 9.00 because I had prior experience. They usually start at 8.50. .50 raise every six months if the like you. .25 if they don't.

Basically would have taken me like seven years to get what Cruds starts out, assuming I didn't get promoted to a supervisor position.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Pay cheap, and get cheap unreliable help. Cruds lures better quality prospects with an above average median wage and benefits. It's way better than anything I made while at Amazon.

#50 Aqutis30, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar