joe biddle speaks the truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Nice non-response, Ewker. The facts are against you.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

glad you liked it. :ha:

I see a QB who isn't accurate. He throws behind, over, under and way in front of the WR's. True I haven't followed him like you have but I only have this to judge him by. IMO he will be an avg/decent NFL QB.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If you wanna upgrade, get Calvin Johnson or Teddy Ginn, if youre not willing to spend the pick, stfu cuz everyone knows we need a defense badly, if we could just get Bennett back to form like he was 2 yrs ago, wed be fine, but the matter of the fact is that its not going to happen with a rookie qb

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

If he is so accurate why is Chow going to teach him to pass in the offseason?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Mason's forte is 10 yard curl routes. Bennett catches stuff everywhere. Sideline outs, downfield stuff, over the middle. You cannot compare the two. Vince has gone up three times this year when Vince was blitzed and just threw the ball to where Bennet was, and Drew came down with them over a defender. You just keep thinking what you want. I have been watching him since the day he got here. There are receivers in the league making twice what he makes and have just as many if not more drops. Manning has been throwing to Wayne and Harrison for 8 years, Drew hasn't had that luxury. 4 differnt QB's have been tossing stuff his way, it's not easy to adjust to them all. As Fisher stated yesterday, Vince was able to throw to Bennett in the open against the Ravens, and didn't have to lead him. This is why Bennett caught so many, because Vince was on target under those conditions. You just keep drooling over your college heros, I will be glad to have someone proven like Bennett on the field.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, good to see drew at least catches the ball when he's wide open.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

The fact is Bennett is one of the league's worst catchers for players starting on their teams. He statistically ranks 72/79 with a catch percentage of ~46%. Rank that up against Marvin Harrison's 66% and a league average of the top 79 of 56%.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

where'd you find that, i've been looking for those stats

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then that website must be a Drew hater as well ey TNT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar