Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Joe Flacco's Contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Thanks for the love! Flacco had the cojones to go 'all in' and wait until the end of the season to deal with the contract. It will pay off in spades. I am guessing something like $19M a year with 50+M guaranteed, maybe 6 years.

I'm sure you'd rather have Locker?

It's only money and it's not my money so I love it
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    Whatever. Why is this ravens conversation taking up space on a titans board.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Well, since Locker is going to be making $17M less a year than Flacco, I honestly think I'd rather Locker and load up on other positions for the time being. Flacco is going to prevent the Ravens from being able to keep guys like Reed, Kruger and/or Ellerbe, and Boldin. Hope he enjoys his one and only Super Bowl ring!

If money is out of the question (or not as ridiculous as $20M), we would obviously prefer to have Flacco.

That douche still got away with the delay of game against us! What a chode!
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Because we hate them...

But Memphis Raven is cool... I met him briefly before we whooped their ass 26-13 week 2 of 2011.
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    cj should do what brady did too
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Well it's going to hinder you later on, so enjoy it.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I think I'd give a very overrated QB 20mil a year if he got us a ring........
  7. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566

What does Locker have to do with Flacco getting paid as a top QB?

:hang:
  8. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    You and Floyd Reese should be best friends.
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566

Manning showed once again that he can blow it in the playoffs, so I can see your point there. The only reason Id take Flacco over those two is his age.

Although Id agree with the notion that an ugly win is better than a pretty loss, the issue is whether Flacco is worth 20 million or not. I dont believe he is. In fact, if not for a broken coverage against Denver, this would not even be discussed.

I am not trying ot take away from Flacco, I just dont believe he is elite and worth 20 million.

He will have several more years with the Ravens to prove me wrong though. Luckily, it helps us no matter what because a 20 million a year contract takes up some cap space. :chuck:
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.