Joe Paterno out at Penn State

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Shanvhere, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's awesome. They wouldn't even let him retire. Well deserved. While he didn't do anything illegal, he allowed something horrible to continue without doing anything to stop it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The right thing to do but still an extremely sad day in sports history...and American history for that matter.

3. RavensShallBurn

I don't think it's a sad day.

It's a sad story and terrible that the kids had to go through all that crap and are having to relive it now.

But JoePa being fired does not make this a sad day.

Now it's time to clean house or at least fire every single person involved with the team when Sandusky was around.

4. The man was a God in college football...the greatest figure in cfb history. Having to go out like this is sad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

If really love psi he would have just stepped aside instead of chasing personal records and coaching out the season.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Agreed. If you had knowledge that a friend of yours was stealing or doing drugs, then I can be more understanding of not wanting to rat out your friend... but r*ping 10 year old kids is sick on a different level. Even winning football games can't get you out of this one...

As you said, the firing was well deserved.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

well deserve.. but you have to feel sorry for his ending.... the greatest college football coach was taking down by something gruesome like this..

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Big props to that one Penn State student that had the balls to say he agreed with the decision in front of that big angry mob and ridiculing reporter.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. RavensShallBurn

Yea I just watched that.

Then that idiot came in and said there's nothing more he could've done and didn't even know how many years his own school's coach had been around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar