Joe Rogan calls out Carlos Mencia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I bet Rogan was begging for Carlos, er Ned, to get a little physical with it. Hey, could be part of the next UFC PPV.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe weapons are illegal in the UFC.

Using "Carlos" to pound your opponent would be considered a violation.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as long as "Carlos" lets go of the chain when Big John tells him too there should not be a problem.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Carlos is a fake mexican hack. It's disgusting. Some friends wonder why I hate him, and I show them. I never watch his show, and if it's on and friends are there I can finish EVERY single joke he tells.
    I write good material. I like to catch people off-guard. Mencia is the worst at that. You can hear his entire routine in your break-room at work. That's how common everything he says is.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I got into an argument with a friend once because I said that Mencia wasn't funny. He bet me that I couldn't go without laughing through an hour of Mind of Mencia. Pretty sure I was twenty bucks richer afterwards.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So who are these two?

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Both comedians. One has a semi-popular (albeit racist and completely idiotic) Comedy Centreal series called Mind Of Mencia. The other is a host of the show Fear Factor, also a stand-up comedian.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why did Rogan get so much heat for this? I'm glad to see that someone is seriously doing something about it.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

More from the Mind of Menstealia...

football

I'd like to see Cos' kick his ***

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not only is he stealing the material, he steals the entire delivery of the joke. Pretty pathetic. But what's worse is - of all the jokes to steal, he steals the lame ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar