Joey Bosa

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Chargers ownership living giant paycheck to giant paycheck. They probably don't have the cash to pay him now, just stalling for that next check to roll in lol

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Oh wow. Just read the Chargers statement. They are taking this to another level now.

3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Or he could really start pushing for a trade, but I'm not sure who would trade for him at this point. Chargers would want a kings ransom, and he's not a QB.

4. Thaddeus43

If chargers go down the trade route, they will loose all leverage. They may "want" a kings ransome, but they wont get it. Every team will know the chargers would rather get "something" for him than letting him just reenter the draft, and being left empty handed.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Chargers will have to cut bait at some point. The rest of the NFL has all the leverage if this drags on any longer.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I love how Bosa is sticking to his guns. The Chargers are trying to act like they've made a fair offer, but in reality no 3rd round pick has has offsets in his contract and that's what this is about.

If I were him, I'd stay strong. I know it's easy to say when I don't have millions riding on the decision. But the principal of the thing is to get fair market value equivalent to other picks in your same slot and the Chargers aren't giving him that. I'd either play in Canada this year or sit out a year and reenter the draft. He won't get as much as he did being drafted #3 overall cause nobody would take him that high again, but it shows you aren't going to give in when another party is being unreasonable.

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Fk the chargers ownership.

8. brian82

brian82 Rookie

joey bosa is a balloon who has chanced his arm, maybe fuelled by his management team and mother. He has cut his nose off to spite his face and has gone passed the trade deadline. Doing this has given the charges more lee way with the contract and what they offer, if joey bosa doesn't accept he misses a full season and goes to the drafts again with no playing time. With no playing time this season and the stink he has made, which team will take the chance on him and the headache his management team and mother creates??????

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That is pretty important when you consider what Millions can generate in a year with proper investment.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. brian82

brian82 Rookie

That's true but if your not going to get paid those millions, they aren't going to generate didally squat. The contract he has been offered now is the best he will ever get as a rookie, if he goes to draft again without any proper practises or games he's not going to be offered anything near what he has on the table now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar