John Abraham Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Idoniji is better against the run and can also rush the passer from in the inside. I'm not knocking Abrham as a player but Idoniji's versitlity make him a better fit for our team as he can play either side as a run stuffer and can also bounce inside making Klug expendable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Solid logic. I'd still rather have the one who is the better pass rusher. Just my preference though.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Lets just sign both Abraham and Idoniji and make a run at it, shall we? JK, but seriously.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

weird, all I did was type twitter... no idea how it embedded a hyperlink.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Sent me to some weird site where you can buy twitter followers lol

[update] maybe you have a virus. It did not hyperlink when I typed twitter. And the site it linked to is sketchy.

6. xpmar9x

I saw he's visiting today and tomorrow... not sure what that means in terms of signing. But having him come multiple days can't be a bad thing!

7. xpmar9x

Psh, i'm on my work computer... viruses galore! I can type twitter now, it does nothing. Weird.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Tough call between Abraham and Idonije. One is noticeably bigger, one much older, one is a better pass rusher, but the other can rush from both outside and inside. Depends on who we want to rush on 3rd or passing downs from our current DTs.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I would love this signing or Idonije. Please sign somebody! Hopefully cutting Hawk meant we're getting close to settling on a DE.

It has to be a good sign he's coming in today and tomorrow

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Abe would be a great pickup. Hard to believe that he still has gas left in the tank, but he really does.

If we could get him at a 2 year deal and go after a DE in next year's draft, that would be the absolute perfect scenario.

However, I think he goes back to Atlanta for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar