John Clayton showing VY some love!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

One can hope. He looked pretty good against the Rams.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

werd

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That was definitely an optimistic article. I sure hope The Gloat reads this, because John Clayton typically doesn't just hand out props and he also brought up some good points as far as reasons for his lack of success last year and the possibility of more success in the future. Go Titans baby!!

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I've always thought highly of Clayton's opinions and he seems to have liked what he saw out of Vince. Considering all the crap Vince has taken from the national media about retiring and drinking, anything positive is pretty good news. Can't wait to see how he's progressed, if any.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Weird. I always heard he was going to be at the back end.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

VY did look more comfortable dropping back, he just needs to make better decisions even though he has no WR to work with.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I love Vince, but I was more encouraged by his scrimmage than the pre-season game. I can't wait to see more on opening day.

On his run people dove at him on three occasions and missed. That was exciting. I like the look of that.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can't wait for the season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar