John McClain's article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or just *** protecting when it doesn't come about.

2. No, even though he hasn't given specifics, he has said it's something big. If nothing that big happens then people will say he was wrong...

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Would I be out of line if I pointed out that bongo said he ordered a fur coat, then another poster said he couldn't have got the coat at that store because it was a womans store. So if I put two and two together with the BIG story. I am guessing that Adam will come out as a Cowboy fan.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Bongo seem privy to a lot of inside info. If they break a story on here, certain people might know where it came from and it could cost them their job. I can see being discrete at times.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:applause: clever...hahaha

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

IMO many of us are frustrated at Bongo for his vague flakey stories because it's starting to dominate the board & it 's never anything but negative news.

When he talk's football he's an intelligent & interesting guy but this playground gossip stuff is getting old real fast.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Bongo is pretty sure Pac Man shot Biggie :suspect:

8. If people don't like reading Bongo's info, then nobody is going to force them to read it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we not allowed to make fun of it?

10. Make fun of it if you like, but give him credit when he's right, too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar