John Schuerholz to Resign?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Thats 2 big GM's down in the NL this offseason. First, Jocketty from the Cards & now Johnny from ATL.

3. BigRed3

I'm still kind of saddened by the move. I know he's still going to be the Team President, but I don't really know how much power he's going to have now. Though John Schuerholz may have "lost his fastball" over the past few years, you'd have to be crazy to say that he wasn't still one of the best GMs in the bigs.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Thats shocking..

Speaking of the Braves I hope my team goes after Andruw

5. BigRed3

For the love of god Ryan, you do not want the Giants to go after Andruw. Did you see his stats for Atlanta last year? He was garbage... and even after all of that, he's going to get 20 mil on the market simply because of his past accomplishments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar