Johnny Eightball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

I just don't see how this went unreported on ESPN. I mean I saw nada. This from the guy who gets a 'breaking news' label whenever he takes an unscheduled BM.

Strange.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I am willing to bet over three quarters of the league are coke heads.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The "evidence" was circumstantial at best. I'm not sold on him but we don't need another trumped up media circus.
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

What are you his lawyer?

Take a step back for a second here. It is not like anyone it trying to convict him in criminal court. But if you think he was rolling up that twenty in the bathroom of a Vegas night club for anything other than sniffing illegal drugs up his nose then you really need to get out more.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I'm not his lawyer but I recognize that people only want more attention on this because they don't like him and want to shame him publicly for cheap laughs. It's petty. I'm not a Manzeil fan but I dislike faux outrage even more.
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Starter

I am sure you mean it is similar to the outrage of a non starter statement from Dungy about Sam. Seems pretty petty to me too, but it will be in the news for a week or more. The story about Manziel and a rolled bill fell off the face of a steep cliff and went mostly uncovered from the majors.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Is this faux outrage similar to your crybaby attitude towards differing opinions that you are showing currently?
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Care to elaborate?
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

People are convicted in a court of law on circumstantial evidence daily. Are we supposed to believe the court of public opinion is any different?