Johnny Manziel anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Johnny Manziel - QB - Browns
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen says the Browns have mostly "moved on" from Johnny Manziel.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Wouldn't it make sense for the Eagles and Brown trade?

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Barf

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

In the Browns' world it makes sense to give up a 1st for Bradford. In the real world it makes no sense.

That said, this could be good for us. If the Eagles are able to acquire pick #12, that all the sudden makes it much easier for Chip to get Mariota.

Eagles give us #12, #20, and their 1st for next year and they can move on up to #2 and have Mariota.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

All we need to know is "Browns threw in the towel".
    When the NFL's most QB-dysfunctional team has pulled the plug - that's it. It's over. I'd rather bring back Vince Young.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

No.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If The Eagles give up three 1sts for Mariota (and The Browns two 1sts for Bradford) at least we can always say we aren't the most or second most stupid teams in the NFL.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Let me think about this.........NO.

Said this a few days ago....Manziel is Doug Flutie with no heart and an attitude.

That said, if we are garage sale shopping and we see him somewhere it would never hurt to give him a look....but no way do I trade anything or pay anything beyond bare minimum for him until he shows he has grown up and is able to play with the big boys....

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If we pass on QB in the draft and he were to be outright cut, I honestly wouldn't mind giving him a shot (with zero guarantees or expectations). But I don't see the Browns cutting him just yet and certainly no one is going to trade for him at this point. So this is a kind of pointless discussion IMO.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not kind of.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar