Johnson as backup QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Should we be interested in Brad Johnson as back up?

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

As much as I love Vince...he is only one big hit away from being injured...especially the way he throws his body around. Imagine freakin' Collins taking over for him....I'd MUCH rather have BJ than KC. KC should be bagging groceries at Wal-mart next season.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tim rattay all the way..

Simply the best option for our #2 QB. 5 years younger than bouman, johnson or collins he has a career passing rating of 82.6. He isn't even 30 yet. He would be the guy we can sign for 4 years and be the neil odonnell type guy we need. Rattay has spent much of his career playing behind Qbs who were not as good as he is. At least in tennessee he would be appreciated for what he does.

kerry collins sucks keep him the hell away from baptist park!

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

YES, YES, and YES!!!

AGREED! Rattay is the best option at backup QB. Garcia is also attractive.

We should try to avoid the KC's and Brad Johnson's.

Gut

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Garcia is going for playing time, not the bench. Besides, reports says he'll be a buccaneer in a few hours.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hate myself for saying this, but I believe KFC will perform much better than he did last season. I really think he'll surprise us all during the pre-season.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sign collins now!

The tennessee titans need help!

Parking lot attendant, ball boy, someone to make mcdonalds runs for the real players.

9. :ha:

10. We aren't going to win with any veteran retread anyway. So just sign a veteran who can help Young develop and be a capable replacement in the event that he is called upon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar