Johnson believes Titans can run the table

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'll be happy with 8-8. disappointed , but happy to be .500
    but next year, I'd like a revision of the coaching philosophy

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I need to get some of that CJ is smoking I think we will loose bad this week. 49er's is a very good team that should of beat the colts. They stop Peyton manning they should have no trouble with our Offense.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That 'wiley' playing kept one of the best students of the game from throwing a TD pass last week.

I too was thinking about misdirection plays. I would love to see some screen passes to CJ. A well executed screen to CJ would probably result in 6, regardless of where we were on the field.

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think this week will be a pretty good test, especially to see if VY has really improved and matured. SF is #2 against the run but #28 against the pass, if they are successful at stopping our ground attack then we'll have to see if Vince can win the game with his arm against a somewhat weak passing defense. Since I'm one of those that want to see some consistency and a track record out of VY, I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

As far as going 10-6, I'd like to see it happen and agree it can happen but I'm doubtful that it will happen. If it does it would be awesome and historical. If we do lose another game though I'd say let's let some rookies get some valuable play time to get them ready for next year to develop and evaluate what we have with the young players even if it means we lose more games. I could care less about a 9-7, or 8-8 season. If we can't make the playoffs who cares? I'd rather go 3-13 and get a good pick.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Since our offense is extremely similar to the Colts offense, right?

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Its not like they limited Manning to 250 yards...he still had 350

they have a good redzone defense and force FGs but its not impossible to score on them (Texans got 21 up on them at the half)

with Vince's mobility they'll probably spy him most of the time and it'll open up downfield for our receivers

I still feel that CJ will have an average day with 100 yards but I dont see 125+ (really hopin he proves me wrong though :) )

7. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Great post but make sure to send that to Bud Adams as he was instrumental in us drafting VY!:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar