Johnson rushing resurgence continues

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hey if you would actually do some research you would prolly know that even with CJ's contract we are still WAYYYY under the cap. So keeping CJ will not hurt at all especially if he keeps performing like he has been. The last month he is number 1 in rushing!

2. TitansWillWin2

He is much faster then 4.45!! He ran 40 yards in 3.77 seconds. even though that time was started once he already started running, that is still lightning fast with pads on!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Has he been doing that consistently this year.... uuuuhh no.

4. TitansWillWin2

over the last 4 weeks he is averaging that.....Lets hope he keeps it up. But my guess is he will fail to hit that mark against the bears because they are stout against the run and our line sucks

5. xpmar9x

andnthe 4 weeks before that? You can twist stats anyway to prove a point.

Oh, and our OL looked damn good for being all banged up IMO. Otto killed it.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I don't care if we're under cap or not, what does that have to do with overpaying for CJ? He demanded and received a "play maker" contract and thus far he's not the game changer that we paid for. Granted he has come alive the last few weeks but he's nothing like the old CJ that was worthy of the $50 million contract. My view is that we can get a decent, productive back for much less and allocate those funds at other areas of needs and obviously we have a lot of those.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

Yeah that sounds nice but what we would really do is just sit on that left over money.....Come on now if your a titans fan you must know we love to be cheap...

8. xpmar9x

You're forced to spend in the new CBA bud.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

way to go.

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yeah, you're probably right there but that's a whole different topic, what they should do and what they will do is two totally different things. I was saying we should fire Gray immediately but as I sit here typing this Gray is still here plotting his next embarrassment for all of us Titans fans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar