Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I usually just throw screen plays with him, works all the time. For some reason Rey Hill is a beast for me in that game, weird.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Man I score with CJ on just about every screen pass. Also if you put him with Hall in the backfield and use him on a stretch play that also works.

3. The Playmaker

For me it was 4 INT's coming off the bench.:eek:

4. titansfan4eva24

Griffin got defensive player of the year for me in my franchise haha. The game is def harder this year. Which is a good thing.

5. The Playmaker

I can barely get a sack with KVB. Even when I'm someone else. I think he got like 4 sacks my first year. Also I find it extremely easy to get an INT in Nickel or Dime formation.

6. titansfan4eva24

Same here, I get most of my sacks with either kearse, Rey, or David Thornton. The Nickel has proved to get me most of my sacks. Believe it or not but I found that Brandon Jones has the best hands of all the WR' on the titans in that game.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Because MR hasn't done anything else good for this team...His decisions have just been AWFUL until we picked johnson :sarcasm:

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i hope everyone here realizes the amount of yds is not what you should judge this RB combo by.............its by how many more scores we get from the attempts............that is precisely why CJ was drafted..........explosive plays.

9. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

im nasty with lendale and cj i pound lw up the middle and run stretches and counters with johnson and rack up the yardage. im basically impossible to score on. held my friend to -22 offsensive yards in the first half yesterday. i love the titans in madden 09.

as far as cj is concernced he looked sharp last week finding holes and exploding for 8 or 9 yard carries. lets just hope him and lendale stay healthy and vince has a big year to compliment that.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Come on dude!

We were also 5th in rushing in 2006.

Back to back ranking of 5th indicates our running game was fine. It is hard to improve on that..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar