Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Johnthan Banks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by griff33daddy, Feb 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    ive seen us picking milliner in multiple mocks but i have whated some films on banks and he looks decent and i read he has been compared to richard shurman of the seahawks and i personally like him better than milliner so what are your guy's thoughts
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    I like both. Both are big and both are good against the run and good tacklers. Both are good with the ball in the air, but Banks is more of an all or nothing guy. He is a playmaker, but he gets caught out of position more often and was susceptible to getting burned. Milliner was rock solid in college. Banks is a good return guy.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,009
    Desmond Trufant in the second. Big, fast and physical with NFL bloodlines.
  4. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    we need a return man too if we dont bring back reynaud and i believe milliner was better due to his teams front 7 too though so it will be different in pros...now im not saying he isnt good i think it helped him out more than a player like banks or even trufant
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    [IMG]
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    I hope he is better than Marcus Trufant.

But you're right, Desmond does have what it takes to be a solid player in this league.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    If he's as good as Marcus Trufant was for the first five years of his career, he'd be a great pick in the second round.

Trufant was a top 10 CB for a while, if not better. And he's been a serviceable corner for his entire career even through his decline.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    I am still frustrated at how poorly Banks played in the Egg Bowl against Ole Miss....we need to get him so I can yell at him during training camp for that....
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,415
    I'm a huge Miss. St. fan. I watched almost every game of theirs this year and I'm telling you Banks is the best CB in the draft. He just has a knack for being in the right place at the right time and is a ball hawk, and is great at stripping the ball (remember the play against UT in Starkville the past year??). He would be an absolute steal in the 2nd round. He's feisty, plays with attitude, and can bring some of that meanness back to our D that we've been missing for so long. He could play outside and we could move Verner back inside in the nickel.

If he's gone by the 2nd, MSU had another CB named Slay that would be a great 4th round pick. Not as good as Banks, but still descent.
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,074
    Screw both of them, I'll take Mathieu!