Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidc502, Dec 1, 2013.
I hear Lane Kiffin is free
No idea, I think he is terrible.
He coached the game when it was completely different to now.
Harbaughs have done alright.
Where does this illusion come from? We suck at running the football. To this point our O-Line has not completely figured out how to run block and our bling-bling millionaire "I'm faster than a cheetah" RB gets knocked around the LOS like an idiot.
In reality we are more of a passing team:
-O-line better at pass protection
- Only missing a QB who can get the ball to them and a OC who can draw up real NFL plays (Not that garbage Lowgains come up with)
What we need:
- Head Coach who knows what he is doing (I'd take Lovie Smith)
- Proven OC who knows what he is doing (Kubiak?)
- Competent DC (Rex Ryan, if he gets canned in NY)
- QB (Accurate Pocket Passer preferred)
- DE (a good one, not an average or solid one)
- RB (one that does not cost 10+ Mil a year with 3.5 yards per carry)
I honestly don't know and can't defend Gruden when it comes to whether or not he'd be good... I simply don't care because I want nearly ANYONE but what we currently have.
Gruden > Munch
Hell... My Nut Sack > Munch, at this point...
I'm going to go ahead and end the 'Gruden' thing.
He was a good coach, the argument that he only one a Super Bowl because he went to Tampa is false because his old team also went there.
He was also coaching in a far FAR different game, I wouldn't want him here just for that reason alone.
He isn't leaving the booth. The people suggesting he will go back to coaching must not listen to him. He loves it up there, by far my favorite personality.
He'd atleast be an upgrade to Munchak...
Am I pining for Gruden? Of course not. I'm afraid the game may have evolved too much for him.
However... I feel comfortable enough that I think he'd be a much better upgrade over Munch. Honestly, the key here is who would want to coach WITH Gruden? I also bet all those positions would be upgraded, as well.
I'll be interested to find out if the Gruden rumors are true........
Will keep an ear to the rail.