Smack Jon Gruden for Head Coach of Titans. It's time for a change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidc502, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Why do some people think Gruden would actually want to coach again?

He's got a sweet gig working only a few hours a week and making five times as much money as he could coaching.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Already gave my reasons. I guess you missed them as they are on the first page.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Why not, he'll instantly make our team better.

4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Why Cower? Why Billick? What makes them any better than Gruden? Is it because of Cowers underbite and tendency to spit when he talks when angry that turns ya on?

Wish we could find a young coach with fresh ideas, that has some fire in his belly. Munch is about as emotional as a rock most of the time lol.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I honestly believe anyone could make this team better, but does that mean he's the right choice longterm?

Just establishing an identity on offense and defense would make this team profoundly better.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And Harbaugh and Kelly are really terrible too. Heck even that loser Carroll is so awful right now, we shouldn't look at college coaches ever...

But if you read what I wrote, I said that or a DC/OC from the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

CUZ PEOPLEZ KNOW HIZ NAME!!!

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

True, but I have not seen a Coach that's the next big thing, there's no Skip Kelly's out there. I mean I love Rex Ryan too, so there isn't much out there.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I forget what that looks like until I see the Broncos and Cheifs play and I'm all like:

[​IMG]

10. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

What about Brett Farve. Hes coaching high school. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar