Jon Gruden picks Mariota as his OROY prediction.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was just telling my wife the same thing

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I believe we will see it.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I like Mariota and I think he's the real deal but I cringe when I see "predictions" like this. I remember hearing some dumb-arse talking head predicting Locker was going to be the next Brett Favre....lol!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

saw it in the first home preseason game. I dont remember the play exactly but a ticky tack foul was called on the D because of 8.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

That's hilarious, considering you couldn't even knock Favre out of a game, even if your Defensive Coordinator tried to pay you.

Locker on the other hand, SMH.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You're right. When the flag fell I just KNEW in was gonna be intentional grounding. But nope, got the pf instead.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mariota doesn't care about stats, he's the perfect kind of guy to end up with all the stats

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

What I like about Mariota is he takes care of the ball. I don't care if he doesn't put up big number stats, as long as he doesn't force any turnovers.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think turnovers are inevitable, someone is going to bait him into thinking he sees something thats not really there, week-1 vs Verner is the perfect set-up for him to throw an INT, Verner used to do it all the time with us, he's going to get one of those passes next week... Good feeling about that (well bad feeling I guess)

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Verner also was called for many penalties for his play while he was here. Haven't kept up with him since going to the bucs.

I guess all decent CB's are usually playing on that fine line of pass interference or not.

Back to Mariota protecting the ball. Just basing off of preseason, he has done a great job (it's just preseason, I know). We will really find out during a real game and not just 3-4 series. Ready to see him play a complete game now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar