Jon Gruden will be UT's next coach

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah he's just as bad as Saban flipping teams and let's not forget what he did to the Falcons. Throw on the cheating with his wife and you have to wonder how well he would actually recruit. He's a heck of a coach and turns all of his schools into contenders but I wonder how many parents would let their kid play for him.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Cam won that title and out of pure luck. If you look at their results that season that had more really close games than blow out. It would be scary to think of their record without Cam that season. Chizik also recruits some of the best classes but can't translate that on the field. I can't name a Chizik recruit outside Cam and Fairley that have played well and actually stayed under Chizik. I guess that Lemonier guy but that's about it. All of his talented players have either been kicked off, transferred, JUCO, or busts.

3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I don't follow auburn football at all and these sound like valid points but wether or not he had anything to do with winning the championship he was still the head ball coach at the time and I couldn't justify firing him for patrino. But I guess I would be pissed as a fan too if two years after a title we were a one win team.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I could say that because I was completely certain that it wasn't going to happen! The State of Tennessee has to have the most delusional mentality of any state in America. Hey guys, I hate to break it to you but Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

fake ass fan

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If they do hire him you should have your lumber yard friend add a stipulation to his contract that whenever Jon Gruden appears in public he needs to wear pants that fit properly.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

You know whats going to be funny? Perhaps Dooley gets his biggest win today. How do fire the guy who just beat the #13 team on the road? LOL

I love how delusional UTjr fans are though. Its entertaining and sad. Entertaining because these people would believe that the sky is green is Peyton Manning said it was... Sad because I think the drug/alcohol epidemic in Tennessee is to cause for this.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I love how Boise State will never win a championship and UT is one of the best historical football programs of all time.

And how upset that makes you that you have to continually troll a Titans message board about it. :)

10. World Peace

OOps, perhaps I was being the delusional one today. I was wrong, Tyler Bray just choked away the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar