Jon Gruden will be UT's next coach

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And Fisher should've been gracefully let go when McNair left. Changing of a the guard, end of an era... whatever, that was the right time for the Titans to make the move. Clean slate.

Like now, for the Vols. Even though we have zero prospects behind Bray I can't wait for him to be gone. I miss the days of Erik Ainge and Casey Clausen lol.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Alex did you just mention Casey Clausen.

Just leave. Turn your computer off and don't come back for a week.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

The mistake was to let Chavis go. I thought he did a great job most of the time.

4. Alex1939

Better than Bray.

5. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Yeah. The only thing I hated about him was his boss. Everytime we would lead, the offense would go three and out and the defense would go into deep coverage and allow teams to get back in the game. As the years went on and the offenses got weaker this strategy lost us a lot of games. Chavis is showing what he can do though under a decent coach. Would he ever come back to Tennessee if say a gruden type name became the next HC

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think you only say that because Bray is fresh in your mind and don’t remember Clausen as clearly.. I assure you Clausen was horrific.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Aparently Chucky makes $7 million a year from ESPN. No wonder so many of these old coaches do not want to leave TV.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I didn't want MNF last night, did he announce himself as new UTjr head coach like some of the idiots on this board said he would?

9. Alex1939

Yup said he is taking over as soon as the last MNF game this year is over.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Even as egotistical as football coaches are I cannot see him doing that before they make a moove on Dooley. Not sure anyone woudl be that low class............. Maybe Bobby Patrino or Rex Ryan...... maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar