Jonas Gray visiting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lmao
    behind miller and ayaji
    100$ says its his only offer and its only to help vs the pats

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Seattle 2 RBs, Cleveland 2 RBs and he signs with a divisional rival PS
    It said several teams interested...seems odd

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The West and Gray stuff definitely makes me think they aren't sure we have a starting RB on this roster. What baffles me is what they DON'T like about Andrews. I can't watch practices but he's been impressive in games as arguably the best short yardage back, he is the best pass blocker, and showed his hands and route running ability and he plays special teams. Why aren't we giving him more carries?

The whole Cobb work ethic comment seems a bit surprising as Cobb was a dedicated worker in college and, like the others, when given some blocking, he got yards.

Sankey showed when given some blocking he CAN be what they think he is....but he's not the kind of back that can just make things happen regardless of the blocking.

Cutting Fowler would be the height of idiocy. He is a very good lead blocker, can play TE/H-back and play special teams and run the ball on shortyardage and catch the ball too. He's a better blocker than ALL of our TE's so no way would I cut him or even consider it. On the other hand, we made this investment in him, he better be on the field quite a bit!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

#74 Ontario Titan, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Jay ajayji won't be seeing the field. Gray is millers backup with upside now. Like this move for gray

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And he gets to play NE twice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar